The information published on Jamiionline.com is accessible to the public. By accepting our terms you agree to the transfer and storage of this information on our servers. The following personal details are collected and stored:
- email address, contact data or sometimes financial information (depending on the service used)
- computer login data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Jamiionline.com and Ad data (all cookies - you can take steps to disable cookies in your browser although this might affect your ability to use the site), Google ID advertisements on Android application which is a unique ID for users for advertising, which is provided by Google Play services.
- IMEI number
- other information such as user's IP address and standard web log information.
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and solve problems
- Promoting secure trade and implementing our policies
- Personalize the experience of users, evaluate the value of our services, and inform users about services and updates
- To provide you with marketing and promotional offers
- Do other activities to users when collecting data, as described
- We may be needed to disclose private data about consumers to governmental or law enforcement agencies or our regulators from time to time, but we will do so only under proper authority.
- Homelink Logistics Limited retains the right to use private data in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period it retains such information.
- We may also disclose private data in order to implement our policies, react to allegations that a posting or other content violates the rights of others, or protect the rights, property or security of someone.
- We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates who assist in identifying or preventing possibly illegal acts and providing joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only customers who request them)
- Service providers who assist in our operations.
- In order to allow appropriate and customized advertisements for users, non-PII may be shared with our partners.
- Google's use of the Double Click cookie allows Google and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visits to your sites or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the Double Click cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Using Information from JamiiOnline.com
You may only use personal information collected from JamiiOnline.com to track a specific posting with another user, not to send spam / phishing or collect personal information from someone who has not agreed.
Access, Modify, and Delete
User can view, modify or delete their private data by checking the post and account status page. To review any personal information we store, that is not accessible on JamiiOnline.com , contact customer support at email@example.com There may be a fee associated with such demands, but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. When we no longer need it for the reasons mentioned above, we delete private data. We maintain private data to resolve conflicts as allowed by law, implement our policies, and discourage the return of bad guys.
To protect user’s security and integrity of personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure, we use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security). Unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee complete security of data transmission over the internet. So, while we aim to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we have any personal information, we will take appropriate action to safeguard that information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Users who use any of the functions on Jamiionline.com admit and accept that 'Homelink Logistics Limited' has fully informed them that the use of functions may result in the release of any personal information published by them to all Jamiionline.com users. While using any particular function on Jamiionline.com User further agree, that the user is solely responsible for the authenticity and implications of publishing any personal information of themselves or any other individual.
This policy can be updated, upgraded, modified (partly and/or in full) at any moment, with updates taking impact when you post next or after 30 days, whichever is earlier. If we or our corporate affiliates are engaged in an acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions regarding this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org